Sweet Unique Roses
Color: Sweet Vibrant Pink
Fragrance: Little To No Scent
Origin: Grown in Cayambe, Ecuador
Description: Sweet Unique Roses have large bulbs that open into a showy blooms. Their standout medium to hot pink color make any space feel happy and festive.
Quantity: 2 Dozen / Unit
Flower Care: Upon arrival, please follow these simple steps to a gorgeous bloom:
- Remove the roses from packaging and use shears to cut the stems to your desired length. Tip: do not cut roses individually; cut together to maintain a straight desired length.
- Fill vase(s) with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water, and place the stems immediately after cutting.
- To give added nutrients to the roses, add floral food provided to the water.
- Always remove any leaves that fall below the water line, as these may cause bacteria and shorten the roses life.
- Keep roses away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy.
Delivery: We usually deliver on Mondays and Thursdays in select areas of Los Angeles, California
- Delivery Days: Usually on Mondays or Thursdays
- Delivery Areas: Brentwood | Culver City | Marina Del Rey | Pacific Palisades | Santa Monica | Venice