Ocean Song Roses
Color: Pale Lavender With Deeper Purple Center
Fragrance: Little To No Scent
Origin: Grown in Cayambe, Ecuador
Description: The Ocean Song Rose is a delicate blend lavender and mauve colors that look and feel like satin. The soft, antique look of this rose is also versatile and it pairs well with both light and dark room tones.
Quantity: 2 Dozen / Unit
Flower Care: Upon arrival, please follow these simple steps to a gorgeous bloom:
- Remove the roses from packaging and use shears to cut the stems to your desired length. Tip: do not cut roses individually; cut together to maintain a straight desired length.
- Fill vase(s) with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water, and place the stems immediately after cutting.
- To give added nutrients to the roses, add floral food provided to the water.
- Always remove any leaves that fall below the water line, as these may cause bacteria and shorten the roses life.
- Keep roses away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy.
Delivery: We usually deliver on Mondays and Thursdays in select areas of Los Angeles, California
- Delivery Days: Usually on Mondays or Thursdays
- Delivery Areas: Brentwood | Culver City | Marina Del Rey | Pacific Palisades | Santa Monica | Venice