Color: Ivory / Off-white
Fragrance: Little To No Scent
Origin: Grown in Cayambe, Ecuador
Description: The striking look of Vendela Roses will light up any room they’re in. Their ivory, off-white color, with just a hint of pink on the edges of its 35 petals, looks gorgeous anywhere you put them.
Average Bloom Width: 2.5 to 3.5 inches
Average Stem Length: 15 to 27 inches
Quantity: 2 Dozen / Unit
Flower Care: Upon arrival, please follow these simple steps to a gorgeous bloom:
- Remove the roses from packaging and use shears to cut the stems to your desired length. Tip: do not cut roses individually; cut together to maintain a straight desired length.
- Fill vase(s) with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water, and place the stems immediately after cutting.
- To give added nutrients to the roses, add floral food provided to the water.
- Always remove any leaves that fall below the water line, as these may cause bacteria and shorten the roses life.
- Keep roses away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy.
Delivery: We usually deliver on Mondays and Thursdays in select areas of Los Angeles, California
- Delivery Days: Usually on Mondays or Thursdays
- Delivery Areas: Brentwood | Culver City | Marina Del Rey | Pacific Palisades | Santa Monica | Venice