From: $100.00 / month
Flower Subscription Details
Delivery Frequency: Weekly / Bi-Weekly
Fragrance: Little To No Scent
Origin: Grown in Cayambe, Ecuador
With this subscription you will receive 2 dozen roses of your choice (depending on availability) on a weekly basis with monthly billing.
Quantity: 2 Dozen / Unit Delivered Weekly
Flower Substitutes: We do our best to keep all flower types in stock, however, due to weather and other conditions beyond our control, we may run out of stock of the particular flower type you’ve selected in your subscription. If this happens, rather than interrupting your subscription service, we will choose a flower that most closely relates to the color of your selected flower type to deliver to you. This way your subscription is never interrupted due to flower stock issues.
Flower Care: Upon arrival, please follow these simple steps to a gorgeous bloom:
- Remove the roses from packaging and use shears to cut the stems to your desired length. Tip: do not cut roses individually; cut together to maintain a straight desired length.
- Fill vase(s) with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water, and place the stems immediately after cutting.
- To give added nutrients to the roses, add floral food provided to the water.
- Always remove any leaves that fall below the water line, as these may cause bacteria and shorten the roses life.
- Keep roses away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy.
Delivery: We usually deliver on Mondays and Thursdays in select areas of Los Angeles, California.
- Delivery Days: Usually on Mondays or Thursdays
- Delivery Areas: Brentwood | Culver City | Marina Del Rey | Pacific Palisades | Santa Monica | Venice
Please contact us to request that we deliver in your Los Angeles neighborhood.